We are looking for a self-starter, eager to drive the expansion of all service divisions for the future whilst supporting the Administration side of our Commercial Cleaning services and Washroom Division. An understanding of logistics would be an advantage as the role involves route planning for our vehicle fleet.
• Client Support/Customer Service – Issue product quotations, answering calls, dealing with queries for both Cleaning & Washroom Clients. Manage new sales leads.• Route Planning – daily schedules and reactive jobs for the operatives
• Office Support – Answering telephones, Stock control & purchasing, warehouse conditioning – all products are neatly stored and packed away, take receipt of deliveries and notify members of staff of product delivery, Office refreshment ordering, support in times of absence or short staffed.
• Schedule Planning – Lead Support for the operatives. Daily schedules and reactive jobs for the operatives.
• Contracts Management System – Updating of tasks on contracts, supplier orders, attaching documentation to contracts.
• Assist Directors and Office Manager with any adhoc requests.
• Area Manager Support – Bespoke order placement, provide quotations, update folders on server, collating communication & signing in books, co-ordinate the implementation of new contracts on time by ensuring adequate and correct stock is available and adequate teams are mobilised effectively.
• Accounts Support – cross check sales & purchase invoices, query & chase invoices outstanding.
• Liaise with Health & Safety to make sure all RAMS and procedures for Services are up to date to date.
• Attend Operations meetings at Head Office with the Office Manager, current suppliers, operatives and subcontractors.
• Establish and manage new supplier leads.
• Maintain Business Social Media updates.
• Key Skills:
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have sound administration and organisational skills
• Be computer literate (minimum of word/excel)
• Have the ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Be ambitious to learn, develop and succeed
• Be customer focused