Love driving but hate working weekends?
Flush Hygiene is an established provider of Washroom Hygiene services. We are currently Looking for a Washroom Service Driver to join our team on a Full-Time Permanent basis working Mon-Fri daytime delivering fantastic customer service.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys driving, being on the road, working alone, and getting the job done well.
A typical day for our washroom service driver?
- You will follow a planned route to make sure that we service the right customers at the right time
and keep Head Office updated on issues or changes that need to be made.
- Your day will be spent visiting customers, and servicing washroom products including Feminine
hygiene units, air fresheners and nappy bins.
- Vending Machine replenishment
- Interact with our customers to ensure you have each job signed off
- You will be responsible for your own health and safety- it’s your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times.
- Route Finished? Home time! You can head home taking the company van with you – no traveling cost to and from work
- Up to twice per week, you need to head back to Orpington (head office) to unload and reload and replenish. This will give you time to debrief with your manager and get set up for the rest of the
- A full UK driving license
- Be flexible with working hours as role can start early and finish early!
- Must be IT Literate
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of central London preferred
- £11.50 per hour
- Company Van & Phone
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to join the company pension
- Company uniform